Wood & Parquet Glue is a great helper for repairing parquet, timber floor stripe or general wood bonding. It is fast drying with strong bonding.
Good bonding within timber to cement, chipboard, plywood, hard paper & fiber board.
Best to use for:
• Wood to wood lamination
• Repair or install parquet wood
• DIY wood assembly & general fixing
Suitable to bond:
Wood, Parquet, Timber, Wood lamination and etc..
Direction of use:
1. Remove loose tiles.
2. Remove old glue on the tiles and on the floor.
3. Clean both the surfaces before application. Make sure it is free from dust and grease.
4. Apply glue with brush, scrapper or trowel on both surface.
5. Reset the tiles on the floor. Wipe off access glue with damp cloth.
6. Tools can be clean with water.
– PVA based glue with industrial adhesive strength
– Appearance: Off White viscous liquid
– Viscousity: 40,000 – 50,000 cps
– pH 4 – 5
Packing: 500 g/ctn, 40 btls/ctn
Carton size: 420 mm x 338 mm x 280 mm